Hours and Location
- We have locations in downtown Gresham and SE Sortland and are open 7 days a week.
- Find all details and directions on this PAGE
State ID Requirements
- All clients must present valid state or government issued Photographic ID prior to each piercing.
- Minors being pierced must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and both minor and parent or guardian must have photo ID with matching names or address or birth certificate. If the minor's ID is not state issued or names do not match, additional documents will be needed, please call and go over your particular situation with the piercer on duty.
- Piercing minors is at the discretion of the piercer on duty, generally we will provide most basic piercings to clients 15 and older. More complicated piercings that are particularly difficult to heal or with other significant risks such as cheeks, high nostrils, surface piercings/anchors (aka dermals), or more involved ear projects will not be performed on minors.
- Under no circumstances will nipple or genital piercing be performed on minors regardless of parental consent.
- Earlobe piercings done on children 6 and older depending on maturity. Appointments are required for earlobe piercings on minors 6-12 years old.
Jewelry Quality and Metal Allergies
- All initial piercing will be performed with:
- ASTM F-136 Implant Grade Titanium
- 14k & 18k Solid Gold
- Pure Niobium
- ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Steel
- High quality non porous lead-free glass.
- All these materials meet the Association or Professional Piercers requirements for safe initial piercing material.
Appointments or Walk-Ins
- We happily accept walk ins on a first come first serve basis. We generally will take our last walk-in around an hour before closing. If you plan on coming by for a walk-in in the last hour we are open make sure to call ahead to check that we can get you in.
- You are also very welcome to made appointments, even same day, to make sure we set some time aside for you.
Special Orders & Custom Jewelry
- While we pride ourself on a great jewelry selection, we are also thrilled to order you something special or even custom from our many high quality jewelry companies. Come in with any picture or idea and we can help you make it a reality. Ordering thru us assures that you are ordering from a reputable company and getting the right size and style that fits. We also handle any issues that arise directly for you, something that direct sales do not offer. Ordering from your local piercer also keeps our doors open so that we can be there for you for years to come and offer you your next great piercing or help you thru an unexpected problem.
Follow Us on Social Media