Hours and Location
- We have locations in downtown Gresham and SE Portland and are open 7 days a week.
- Find all details and directions on this PAGE
State ID Requirements
- All clients must present valid state or government issued Photographic ID prior to each piercing.
- Minors being pierced must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and both minor and parent or guardian must have official state or federal government photo ID (passport, drives license, drivers permit, state issued ID card) with matching last names or address, birth certificate, or other official documentation such as guardianship or custody agreement court paperwork. If the minor's ID is not state issued, last names do not match, or is not a photo ID then additional documents will be needed. Please contact us and we can try and figure out your particular situation so you can avoid the disappointment of making the trip only to find out we are unable to perform piercing services due to these requires.
- Piercing minors is at the discretion of the piercer on duty, generally we will provide most basic piercings to clients 15 and older. More complicated piercings that are particularly difficult to heal or with other significant risks such as cheeks, high nostrils, surface piercings/anchors (aka dermals), or more involved ear projects will not be performed on minors.
- Under no circumstances will nipple or genital piercing be performed on minors regardless of parental consent.
- Earlobe piercings done on children 6 and older depending on maturity. We find that children under the age of 12, their parents, and piercer all benefit from scheduling a consultation appointment at least a day before the scheduled piercing appointment. This allows aftercare to be discussed, extra time for jewelry selection, the child and parent to get comfortable with the shop and piercer, and for all parties involved to have the best possible experience. Appointments are required for earlobe piercings on minors 6-12 years old.
- Be sure to double check our ID requirements listed above for piercing minors to avoid any confusion on documentation that will be required when piercing anyone under the age of 18.
Jewelry Quality and Metal Allergies
- All initial piercing will be performed with:
- ASTM F-136 Implant Grade Titanium
- 14k & 18k Solid Gold
- Pure Niobium
- ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Steel
- High quality non porous lead-free glass.
- All these materials meet the Association or Professional Piercers requirements for safe initial piercing material.
Appointments or Walk-Ins
- We happily accept walk ins on a first come first serve basis. We generally will take our last walk-in around an hour before closing depending on appointments and the volume of walk-in business from day to day. If you plan on coming by for a walk-in in the last hour we are open make sure to call ahead to check that we can get you in.
- You are also very welcome to made appointments, even same day, this way you can avoid a possible wait and guarantee your spot. Since we do not take deposits for piercing or consultation appointments be sure to alert us if you will be more than 5 minutes late. If you are late and do not contact us you will be placed at the back of the queue meaning that it could mean a possible lengthy wait or we mat have to reschedule you depending on how late in the day it is and how many clietns we have waiting.
Special Orders & Custom Jewelry
- While we pride ourself on a great jewelry selection, we are also thrilled to order you something special or even custom from our many high quality jewelry companies. Come in with any picture or idea and we can help you make it a reality. Ordering thru us assures that you are ordering from a reputable company and getting the right size and style that fits. We also handle any issues that arise directly for you, something that direct sales do not offer. Ordering from your local piercer also keeps our doors open so that we can be there for you for years to come and offer you your next great piercing or help you thru an unexpected problem.
Follow Us on Social Media